The vast majority of television advertisements today consist of brief advertising spots, ranging in length from a few seconds to several minutes (as well as program-length infomercials). Advertisements of this sort have been used to sell every product imaginable, from household products to goods and services.
Other forms of TV advertising include: product placement in the TV shows, streaming online video content, ad overlays at the bottom of the TV screen, “Banners”, and “Logo Bugs”. Most TV networks also have out of home opportunities such as gas station “At The Pump” advertising, sports venue advertising, advertising at college campuses, and in taxi cabs.
Reasons to advertise on TV:
- TV advertising helps attract new prospects
- Continuous TV advertising strengthens your image
- TV advertising is cost efficient
- Only TV advertising gives you the added impact
- TV advertising is the most effective way to generate store traffic
Whether our clients’ need to reach the national or local marketplace our “on target” television recommendations effectively maximize response to their campaigns, and help them grow their businesses. Our analysis includes Marshall Marketing Survey results, audience ratings, share trends, and determining effective reach and frequency levels within their target markets.
Reasons to advertise on radio:
- 97% of adults who have attended/graduated from college are reached by radio each week
- 4 out of 5 adults are reached by car radio each week
- 2 out of 3 adults listen to radio during TV prime time
- 80% of adults listen an average of 5 hours each weekend
- Radio reaches 95% of all adults every week
- 61% of adults have radios at work
- 53% of professional/managerial men and 64% of full-time working women have radios at work
- 95% of all automobiles have radio
- 78% of adults are reached weekly by car radio alone
- 98% of all households have radio
- Each home averages 5.6 radios
- 81% of people over the age of twelve are reached at home every week
Unlike other media, radio is a 24 hour-a-day medium. This means that there’s a greater opportunity to reach and motivate consumers – with critical repetition – at numerous times during work and leisure hours. Consistency is important. Radio offers year round dependability
The closer a media impression can get to the cash register, the better its chance of actually influencing the purchase. A major study found that, among the four primary media, the elapsed time between exposure and the day’s largest purchase is shortest with radio.
New Dimension M&R will develop your campaign to ensure you are reaching the right consumer whether it’s national, regional or local spot radio. Armed with research and market savvy, we plan and buy radio schedules that flat out reach our clients’ target audiences. We rank formats, ethnic coverage and more to ensure we are on target with the people you want to reach. We negotiate advantageous media rates and always include added-value “extras” that cost nothing extra for our clients.